Regional Sales Manager
Sales manager required for selling IP network security, bandwidth management and telecom billing products. MUST HAVE excellent domain knowledge with good contacts in Indian telecom, ISP & enterprise customers (Hospitality & Education).
- Establish a sales presence & achieve growth in new & existing region(s).
- Consistent target achievement every quarter and justify branch cost.
- Maximize revenue by focusing on driving the mix across different services.
- Develop New markets with strong partnership with Tire 1 and Tire 2 SI’s
- Generate new leads from the region/territory
- Key account management
- Market Intelligence-Competitors analysis, new product information
- Drive trade schemes and promotions and Implement trade marketing initiatives
- Team Management
- Hire the right talent for driving the sales in the region
- Develop and Mentor the team to take on higher responsibilities; identify training needs and potential
- Lead from the front to motivate the team through regular team meetings and On-the-job trainings
- Conduct regular reviews with the team and assist the team in strategizing and achieving the targets set for the region
- Must possess minimum 8 years of experience and expertise in having managed sales teams for similar products, namely telecom OSS/BSS and Network Security for Broadband networks.
- Must possess strong regional presence
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to manage entire life-cycle of sales
- Ability to design and ensure target achievement
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong client relationship skills
- Deep understanding of broadband networks
- Extensive Travelling
- Master’s in Business Administration (Sales, Sales and Marketing)/B.E/BTECH/MCA to be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as State Head/Regional Head/Zonal sales managers / Business Head ( preferred )